Related Blogs

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Brain - The Hippocampus - Epilepsy
Brain - The Hippocampus - Epilepsy (Photo credit: Whiskeygonebad)

Dear Family, Friends, Co-workers, Email Buddies, Union Brothers and Sisters,
It's time again to support The Cordova Crusaders.
I want to let you know that on Saturday, March 27 I will be in Washington, D.C.
I’ll be there for the Epilepsy Foundation's annual National Walk for Epilepsy.

 
As many of you are aware of, my oldest daughter, Dania, has epilepsy.

Every year I provide an update on Dania's health. I am happy to say that 2011 was a better year for her. Even though, Dania is still very challenged by epilepsy, it was a more stable year.  True to form, Daniacontinues living as normal a life as she can. Her strength and perseverance continues to astound me. Which makes this cause even more  important. With your continued support, the work of the Epilepsy Foundation can continue to find ways to  help all people who suffer from epilepsy live a more normal life. Donating to our team is a small way of helping all people stricken with the debilitating effects of epilepsy. 
 
I am turning to you for your compassion and generosity. No donation is too small. Every little bit helps. 
 
Please pass this email along to your friends and family and let them know that you know someone afflicted with epilepsy and their support will be greatly appreciated as well.
 
Please help the Cordova Crusaders reach our fundraising goals.
Thanking you all in advance.

Bill


There are several ways to donate:

1. Click on
 Bill's Donation Page to visit my donation page, then click on ' SUPPORT BILL' . The donation will be applied to our team, Cordova Crusaders.

2. Make a check payable to Epilepsy Foundation and write 'Cordova Crusaders', on Memo line. 
I will deliver your check to the foundation on the day of the walk.
Mail the check to:
Bill Cordova
PO Box 1443
New York, NY,10013.

Enhanced by Zemanta